Poster Making Guide
What to include in your poster?
- Who you are
- What position you are running for
- Any relevant experience you have which makes you the best person/people for the role - Not essential for any JCR role - But remember experience does not have to be experience you've gained within the JCR it can be anything helpful
- Why you want the role
- If elected, what are your ideas? How would you develop the role? What would be your priorities?
- Contact Details - Durham email - Allows people to ask questions if they have any.
Rules about posters:
- A4 - Portrait or Landscape
- Sent to the JCR Chair by the deadline advertised - PDF file - This saves the design and format of your poster, and means it is easy and clear to open.
- You cannot print off, and circulate, posters yourselves! Only the JCR Chair can print copies of posters. Candidates can be penalised, or even disqualified, for breaking this rule.
- Please do not say anything about another candidate(s) positive or negative in your poster - Not only is this poor form, it will also get you disqualified from elections.